As part of our effort in seeking participation from corporate individuals, associations, individuals or other groups of persons, we have initiated the QEH 25K PLUS Club and Friends. Any project donor who makes a commitment of over BDS$25,000 in the aggregate will be identified as a Club member, who will be recognized by way of a special plaque to be installed in the QEH. Commitments may be made by way of a one-time lump sum contribution or alternatively, over a 5-year period. It is understood that such commitments made will be on a best efforts basis, recognizing that future events could impact upon a donors future ability to continue contributing.
Commitments will be recognized in the following three categories:
- Diamond Donor – commitments of over BDS$100,000 (US$50,000)
- Ruby Donor – commitments of over BDS$50 – BDS$100,000 (US$25 – US$50,000)
- Sapphire Donor – commitments of over BDS$25 – BDS$50,000 (US$12,500 – US$25,000)
Participation in this manner by donors will serve to better facilitate our on-going planning and the priority needs of the QEH, in order to assist hospital staff in their providing of efficient quality, critical care to anyone in need.
Please consider a possible commitment to this Club and be recognized as a leading supporter of this most important initiative.
BROADWAY TO BARBADOS CHARITABLE TRUST
Robert J. Bourque, C.A.
on behalf of The Board of Trustees
- Albert Friedberg Family of the Friedberg Mercantile Group of Toronto, Canada and it's affliate Pan Atlantic Bank and Trust Ltd (Barbados)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank
- CIBC Reinsurance Company Limited
- Diamonds International / Bulgari
- Eldorado Gold Corporation Group of Companies (Vancouver, B.C, Canada and Barbados Affliates)
- Insurance Corporation of Barbados (ICBL)
- Jacob and Michal Hassid
- Massy Foundation of Barbados
- Mr. and Mrs. Bjorn Bjerkhamn
- Robert and Mary Ellen Bourque
- Springhead (Derrick and Gay Smith)
- Starcom Network Inc
- Sun General Insurance and Group of Companies
- UNNA Luxury Resorts and Residencies (St Peters Bay/ Port Ferdinand/ Archer's Hall Design Centre)
- Bryden Stokes Ltd
- Chickmont Food Ltd
- Oran Group of Companies
- Aon Insurance Managers (B'DOS) Ltd
- CGM Gallagher Insurance Brokers (Barbados) Limited
- Champers Inc
- Chemical Industries Ltd/ Containers Plus
- Ecofab Covers International
- Goldcorp Insurance Co. Inc.
- Great Pacific Bank
- H.N. Rogers Stationary Ltd
- Hobbs Niles & Co.
- Jenny J. Blanc Interiors
- Kent Group of Companies
- Latitude Energy Services
- Lorama International
- Meta Construction Inc
- Niccolls and EdgeHill Construction
- Papp Plastics International Inc
- PricewaterhouseCoopers SRL
- Promotech Business Solutions
- Stuart and Shari Goldstein, Charlotte NC
- The Cliff Restaurant and Cliff on the Beach
- Trident Wines
- Tropicana Jewellers